A busy summer. . .

The first week of summer and I'm pretty busy. I've been swamped with catching up on books and sleep that I haven't done anything that productive. Okay, I'm partly kidding. I've been busy with some other stuff other than lazying around the house.
One thing that has taken over my schedule is my business. Oh yeah, the girl who is not good with math has open a business. It's called The Template Shop. I do small-scale customizing Blogger and Tumblr layouts/templates. Creating and modifying Tumblr and Blogger layouts/templates is something that I have been doing almost all my life. I'm kinda an amateur in it but there's nothing like stressing and having fun while doing this sort of business. Plus I get to learn new stuff. And I have clients (with an S). You can check my small business here.

I've been dying to use my sister's graphic tablet for months. And now that I have an excuse (my business), I've been fiddling and experimenting with it. You can see my photos now have an added twist: my slightly awful handwriting, ha! I've been also doodling for the layouts I have been creating.
My tiny corner is a mess! All my academic stuff has piled. Hundreds of handouts that probably need to be thrown out and books that need to be organized.  I better start cleaning before I leave.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...